Outdoor Tennis Courts
- 8 grass courts
- Moved in mid July to give a very good quality playing surface throughout the Summer
- There is room for 5 courts but only 4 are used in order to save the base lines and maximise playing time
- Weather permitting, the grass courts will start to become available in mid-May
- 3 highest quality artificial clay courts
- 1 artificial grass court
- A practice wall
Indoor Tennis Courts / The Dome
- 3 indoor floodlit hard courts enclosed under a dome.
- Courts can only be booked by club members
- Please contact us with any Dome related queries
Until mid-September, use of the indoor courts is free. Courts can be booked for 45 minute periods in exactly the same way as outdoor courts are booked. As from 21 September you have to pay to play in the dome.
We would advise that we do not hire out courts to non-members. If you are interested in membership, please come to the club on a Wednesday evening from 6.30pm for a free trial. For corporate/filming and all other enquiries, please contact us.
With Over £750,000 invested in the club in recent years we are sure that you will be suitably impressed with the facilities that we offer.